Psalm 43

 1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

2 For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. 4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God. 5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Prayer:

Abba Father, in the name of Jesus, Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against the challenges and ungodly influences around me. Deliver me from deceitful and unjust situations, and be my refuge in times of oppression. You are the God of my strength, and I come before You, acknowledging my need for Your guidance and intervention.

Lord, when I feel cast off and burdened by the struggles of life, I turn to You. Why should my soul be downcast? In moments of distress, send out Your light and truth to lead me. Guide me to Your holy hill and the place where You dwell, that I may find solace in Your presence.

As I approach You, the altar of God, be my exceeding joy. I praise You with a grateful heart, playing the harp of thanksgiving to You, O God, my source of strength and hope.

In times of uncertainty, I ask for Your light to illuminate my path and Your truth to guide my steps. Help me to remain steadfast in my trust, even when circumstances seem overwhelming.

Why, O my soul, are you cast down? Why are you disquieted within me? My hope is in You, O God. I choose to fix my eyes on You, for You are the health of my countenance and my God.

In the name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 60

Psalm 34

Psalm 38